Sunday, July 12, 2009
At least we know where he's going
At least we know Kade will be going to Lookout Mountain for 9 - 12 months. We tried really hard to never reach this point and we have. Now for sanity's sake I will be positive and make the best out of it. Though I believe this particular placement is overkill, I will do my best to motivate Kade to do well. As always, I will try to keep Kade hopeful. I will remind him what a treasure he is. I will fully participate in the family therapy offered. I will be that squeaky wheel to be sure my son gets what he needs. I will form positive relationships with these people so that they want to take good care of him. I will prepare myself and him as best as I can for that transition back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment